“Top Ten Tuesday” is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish!
This week’s Top Ten Tuesday topic is the Top Ten Books I Really Want To Read But Don’t Own Yet.
Because goodness knows what a girl with three hundred+ unread books in print needs is even more books, right? With my ever-growing list of to-be-read books and my slight book buying addiction, this week’s Top Ten Tuesday topic was a little difficult for me to tackle. Do I really need more books? Are there any books left that I want to read but don’t already own? Do I choose ten books that haven’t been published yet? Oh, the questions! Oh, my head! In the end, my list is an interesting combination of books both pre and post publication but whether they are already readily available or months away from publication, these are ten books that I am impossibly, overwhelmingly excited to purchase and read. The first step in addiction recovery is realizing you have a problem, right?
As always, these choices are listed in no particular order.
1) The Sky Is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
2) After I Do by Taylor Jenkins Reid
3) Mr Penumbra’s 24 Hour Bookstore by Robin Sloan
4) Everything Leads To You by Nina LaCour
5) Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
6) A Little Something Different by Sandy Hall
7) Five Summers by Una LaMarche
8) The Rosie Effect by Graeme Simsion
9) The Paying Guests by Sarah Waters
10) Belzhar by Meg Wolitzer