“Top Ten Tuesday” is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish!
This week’s Top Ten Tuesday topic is the Top Twelve Books I Read In 2014.
I like books. In 2014, I liked these books best. Can someone please make the room stop spinning?*
* This explanation has been brought to you by the world’s worst stomach flu. Send help. And ginger ale.
As always, these choices are listed in no particular order.
1) How To Tell Toledo From The Night Sky by Lydia Netzer (Review)
2) Like No Other by Una LaMarche (Review)
3) The Impossible Knife Of Memory by Laurie Halse Anderson (Review)
4) Side Effects May Vary by Julie Murphy (Review)
5) Landline by Rainbow Rowell (Review)
6) All Four Stars by Tara Dairman (Review)
7) The Fourth Wish by Lindsay Ribar (Review)
8) To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han (Review)
9) Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
10) Hook’s Revenge by Heidi Schulz (Review)
11) A Mad, Wicked Folly by Sharon Biggs Waller (Review)
12) Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson (Review)