Top Ten Tuesday is a regular feature on Pop! Goes The Reader in which I count down my top ten choices on a particular theme. This weekly event is hosted by Jamie at The Broke and the Bookish.
This week’s Top Ten Tuesday topic is: Top Ten Books I’d Buy Right This Second If Given A Gift Card.
Happy Tuesday, friends! Monday was a holiday here in Canada, so I feel like I’m still struggling to get into the swing of things this week but working on this post certainly helped! That said, I have a feeling my choices might be a bit of a surprise as they’re a little different than the novels I usually feature on Pop! Goes The Reader. In the last few weeks I’ve been reading a lot more adult and non-fiction than I ordinarily do and it’s proven a lovely change of pace. The titles I’ve included in today’s Top Ten Tuesday are books I’ve been eyeing for quite some time now and would absolutely be the first I’d snap up if someone was kind enough to give me a gift card. You know. In case you just happen to have an extra one lying around…
As always, these choices are listed in no particular order.
1) You Know Me Well by Nina LaCour and David Levithan
2) Vinegar Girl by Anne Tyler
3) Sunday’s On The Phone To Monday by Christine Reilly
4) P.S. I Like You by Kasie West
5) The Vegetarian by Han Kang
6) The Assistants by Camille Perri
7) Break In Case Of Emergency by Jessica Winter
8) You’ll Grow Out Of It by Jessi Klein
9) The Summer That Melted Everything by Tiffany McDaniel
10) American Housewife: Stories by Helen Ellis